Industry Resource Links
- BioFlorida - Florida's Bioscience Industry Association
- ASM - American Society for Microbiology
- WebMD Drug News
- FDA Guidance
- USP - Pharmacopeia
- NIST - National Institute of Standards and Technology
- ISPE - Engineering Pharmaceutical Innovation
- AAPS - Pharmaceutical Scientists
- ACS - Chemistry.org
- Medical Dictionary
- FDA - Glossary of Terms
- Pharmaceutical & Drug Manufacturers Glossary
- JRS Pharma
Combination Products Resources
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice Requirements for Combination Products (PDF)
- Update on Regulatory Requirements for Combination Products - June, 2009 (PDF)
- Ten Key Regulatory Considerations You Do Not Want To Overlook - June, 2009 (PDF)
Discover The Benefits Of Working With CoreRx
- Our scientists have expertise in a virtually every dosage form so you can rest assured we can quickly and effectively create solutions to formulation dilemmas.
- Our staff has over 200 years of combined experience in contract pharmaceutical development giving us a unique insight and deep understanding of the process.
- CoreRx is founded on effective communication and active client involvement which ensures your timelines and expectations are met again and again.
- Our facilities and teams are designed to provide you the greatest flexibility while maintaining quality which means even as your project requirements change, our services can keep up with your needs.
- We’re fast! CoreRx has the experience to identify the most effective process and keep your project on schedule throughout it. Without sacrificing quality, we’ll get your product through manufacturing and on the market quickly.
Call, email, or complete the form to learn more about the benefits of partnering with CoreRx for your pharmaceutical development project.