Cytotoxic and Potent Drugs
Safety and Engineering with Cytotoxic and Potent Drugs
At CoreRx™, we offer formulation services for potent compounds. In order to handle these types of compounds, CoreRx is developing specialized controls and facilities. In the future, our new facility will have multiple methods of dealing with safety and engineering concerns of potent compounds.
- Preclinical Toxicology Supplies
- Prototype Development
Our new facility will house a specialized containment suites for developing and manufacturing potent and cytotoxic drug compounds. We will combine engineering controls and an emphasis on safety in the development of these investigational compounds.
Cytotoxic and Potent Drug Handling Capabilities
- Controlled access
- Constant temperature and humidity
- Adjustable high-volume exchange
- Negative pressure
- Clean hallway
- Single pass HEPA filtered air
Discover The Benefits Of Working With CoreRx
- Our scientists have expertise in a virtually every dosage form so you can rest assured we can quickly and effectively create solutions to formulation dilemmas.
- Our staff has over 200 years of combined experience in contract pharmaceutical development giving us a unique insight and deep understanding of the process.
- CoreRx is founded on effective communication and active client involvement which ensures your timelines and expectations are met again and again.
- Our facilities and teams are designed to provide you the greatest flexibility while maintaining quality which means even as your project requirements change, our services can keep up with your needs.
- We’re fast! CoreRx has the experience to identify the most effective process and keep your project on schedule throughout it. Without sacrificing quality, we’ll get your product through manufacturing and on the market quickly.
Call, email, or complete the form to learn more about the benefits of partnering with CoreRx for your pharmaceutical development project.