CoreRx™ tablet and capsule manufacturing services offer flexibility, reliability, and expertise for your contract pharmaceutical formulation and development project. A wide variety of capsule & tablet forms allow you to tailor the specifications and packaging of your drug substance to suit your needs. Support from scientists, manufacturing staff, and development experts will ensure you get the best formulation of your drug product. Our commitment to flexibility, expertise, communication, and value will keep your pharmaceutical manufacturing project on time and on budget. We offer a full range of tablet and capsule manufacturing services.
CoreRx Tablet & Capsule Manufacturing Services
- Blending and Compression Capabilities
- Color Coating
- Enteric Coating
- High-Sheer Mixing
- Fluid Bed Granulation
- Wurster Coating
- Methods Development
- Product Testing & Release
- Packaging Services
Types Of Capsules Supported
- Multi-Layer Tablets
- Sustained Release Capsules
- Multi-Particulate Delivery
Discover The Benefits Of Working With CoreRx
- Our scientists have expertise in a virtually every dosage form so you can rest assured we can quickly and effectively create solutions to formulation dilemmas.
- Our staff has over 200 years of combined experience in contract pharmaceutical development giving us a unique insight and deep understanding of the process.
- CoreRx is founded on effective communication and active client involvement which ensures your timelines and expectations are met again and again.
- Our facilities and teams are designed to provide you the greatest flexibility while maintaining quality which means even as your project requirements change, our services can keep up with your needs.
- We’re fast! CoreRx has the experience to identify the most effective process and keep your project on schedule throughout it. Without sacrificing quality, we’ll get your product through manufacturing and on the market quickly.
Call, email, or complete the form to learn more about the benefits of partnering with CoreRx for your pharmaceutical development project.